Tour de Melon
- Choose from either a Road Route or multiple paved Trail Routes
- Terrain is flat.
- Well-marked rural highways.
- Route maps will be available at the registration table.
- Approximate rides of 20, 40, 60 miles on Rails-to-Trails paved Trail and 50, 100 mile road routes!
- 100 mile ride is a great “starter” ride for anyone wanting to do their first Century ride.
- Rest/snack stops provided on all routes.
- SAG service provided.Helmets are required. This also includes children riding in bike seats and/or buggies. Cyclists must obey all traffic rules.
This is a ride, not a race. Plan on riding at a rate appropriate to your training.
Did you know that this race is part of a series of runs? If you like this race you may want to run one of the following CAAM Tour Series Event events.