Creston-Kootenay Lake Gran Fondo
Riders in the Kootenay Lake Gran Fondo receive a starburst of bonuses.
Each cyclist will receive a high-quality swag bag (one that can be proudly re-used, for groceries or whatever), loaded with a number of local goodies, including:
- Creston Valley Visitors Guide
- Creston Valley Kootenay Lake Route brochure
- Town of Creston pin
- Free winery and brewery tours - directions and brochure
- Lip balm from Western Financial
- Commemorative (and useful!) water bottle
- Free passes to the region's best rec centre (for the entire weekend!)
- A choice between a terrific wicking t-shirt or a ball cap
During and post-ride ride, there will be live entertainment. Following the ride, dinner is on us, where there will also be a tented wine/beer garden.
Approximately half of the profits will go to the Creston Rotary Club, which is working closely with the trails society in their efforts to build riding and walking trails in our valley, and the other half will go to the Chamber of Commerce (the driving force behind the event) to help in our efforts to bring commerce to our resplendent valley.